Under the California Consumer Protection Act (“CPPA”), California residents have the following data rights:
- Right to know about personal information collected, disclosed, or sold: You have the right to request a list of the categories of your personal information we have collected and used within the last 12 (twelve) months. You are also entitled to receive a) information identifying all third-party companies to whom we may have disclosed, within the last 12 (twelve) months, personal information pertaining to you and/or your family; and b) a description of the categories of personal information disclosed. To request a list of the information we collect about you, contact us. Once the request has been received, you may be asked to provide additional personal information for verification purposes, including your name, email address, telephone number and physical address before your request can be accommodated. For requests involving specific pieces of information, we may also require you to sign a declaration under penalty of perjury that you are the consumer whose personal information is the subject of the request.
- Right to request deletion of personal information: You have the right to request that we delete any personal information we have collected about you provided we do not need to retain the information for legitimate business or legal reasons. To request that your information be deleted from our system, please contact us with your request. Once the request has been received, you may be asked to provide additional identifying information for verification purposes, including your name, email address, telephone number and physical address before your request can be accommodated.
- Right to opt-out of the sale of personal information: As a California resident, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information by a business to a third party. We do not sell customer information to third parties.
- Right to non-discrimination for the exercise of your privacy rights: We respect and value the privacy rights of our consumers, and we do not discriminate against customers who exercise their privacy rights under California law or any other law.
- Authorized Agent: As a California consumer, you have the right to have someone else make requests for you under the CCPA. For requests made by an authorized agent, we may require you to provide written proof of authorization and to verify your own identity directly with us (as described above).
- To make a data privacy related request, please contact us. Once the request has been received, you may be asked to provide additional personal information for verification purposes before your request can be accommodated.